Richard taking a nap in the morning



And here we are in the second week of the lockdown. The coronavirus numbers are going down, unfortunately the same is with the weather. It's sunny but freezing cold today and I wasn't feeling like going anywhere outside, besides hanging the clothes to dry in the garden. Richard had a similar idea (however, he wasn't in the slightest interested in laundry). So here I am ... taking pictures of our cat napping in the ray of sunshine.

Comments

  1. Hello, Monika

    Your Richard looks so cute and comfy. I don't think he wants to move, he looks so relaxed. Adorable photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, stay safe! Enjoy your weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking pictures of cats, thy never spoil the frame :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He's a lovely, very friendly creature, indeed. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I'm sure Richard agrees there is no one better to take photos of. He looks so sweet and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's his favourite spot, when I'm working on computer :)

      Delete
  4. Oh pink ears and pink toe pads! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment