Glendalough






"Autumn is my favourite season" was an easy phrase to say a while back, when I lived in Poland. Now, on the east coast of Ireland we're not always friends. The weather here can be windy and unforgivable. Some time ago we had several days of Indian summer, but now they're waving us goodbye from the village pier.

Here are some friday photos from my pre-birthday trip to Glendalough, co. Wicklow. The weather was nippy around noon and definitely windy later, but otherwise splendid, unlike today. Still, happy birthday to me, and thank you, my Love, for all (capturing me with a flying scarf, too :)).

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to you! I like the last photo a lot, and also the flying scarf shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). We finished our hiking experience in the last moment when I could take this photo. I was standing at that time in the middle of the monastic site of Glendalough.

      Delete
  2. gorgeous. what a nice birthday trip. many happy returns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great shots. I enjoy seeing bits of the world on my computer.

    Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Zealand! Wonderful :D One day I'm going to travel there, for sure.

      Delete

Post a Comment