Beautiful collection of birds and photos. I love the seal and the views of the water and coastline. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Thank you for your good wishes :). It was a very good beginning of October, indeed. The seals are present in the port on a daily basis, so this is not the last time you see them on my blog.
I'm happy you like them. I decided to take more pictures with a normal camera (quite often I use smartphone pictures on my other blogs). I know that you love taking pics yourself, so I'm waiting for more stuff ;)
Hello,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful collection of birds and photos. I love the seal and the views of the water and coastline. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Thank you for your good wishes :). It was a very good beginning of October, indeed. The seals are present in the port on a daily basis, so this is not the last time you see them on my blog.
DeleteThose are beautiful photos Monika! :) I love the 6th photo with the birds on the rocks, one with his head bowed, great shot! :)
ReplyDeleteThe birds are cormorants. Sometimes, during our walks around the head, we see them standing with the wings spread, drying their feathers after diving.
Deletebeautiful photos!!!! one day I want to visit Ireland (my heritage) thank you for sharing the beauty. also want to say thank you for stopping by
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you like them. I decided to take more pictures with a normal camera (quite often I use smartphone pictures on my other blogs). I know that you love taking pics yourself, so I'm waiting for more stuff ;)
Delete